Faisal Tariq was born in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. He received his BSc and MSc degree in Applied Physics and Electronics from Rajshahi University, Bangladesh in 2000 and 2002 respectively. He got his Masters degree in Digital Communication Systems and Technology from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden in 2007. In October 2008, he started his PhD study at the Open University, UK and graduated in 2012.
His research interest includes Cognitive Radio and Networks, Multi Antenna Multiple Access Technioques, Radio Resource Management, Network Coding and Information Theory etc.publications
Faisal Tariq's ORO Publications
- Suvra Sekhar Das, Faisal Tariq, Muhammad Imadur Rahman, Flemming B Frederiksen, Elisabeth De Carvalho, Ramjee Prasad (2007) ‘Impact of Nonlinear Power Amplifier on Link Adaptation Algorithm of OFDM Systems’ IEEE VTC 2007 (Fall), Baltimore, USA.
- Fakhrul Alam, Faisal Tariq, Brian D Woerner,(2003) ‘Beamforming vs. Diversity Combining in 2-D Receivers for Third Generation CDMA System’. 6th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology ICCIT’2003, Dhaka, Bangladesh. pp 692-697.
- Fakhrul Alam, Faisal Tariq, Brian D Woerner, (2003) ‘Performance Comparison Between MSINR and MMSE Based Beamformer-Rake Receivers at the Uplink of WCDMA System’. 6th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology ICCIT’2003, Dhaka, Bangladesh. pp 670-675.
- Faisal Tariq (2007) ‘Impact of PAPR on Link Adaptation Strategies for OFDM based Systems’ Master’s Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology. Sweden. May 2007.
- Faisal Tariq (2001) ‘Hardware, Interface and Software Development for a PC Based Small Robotic Vehicle’ Masters Thesis, University of Rajshahi. November 2001.